Bellah Perez, PLLC.
5622 W. Glendale Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301
Mr. Sandler currently heads the Family Law Department at Bellah Perez PLLC, and exclusively focuses his practice on divorce and family law matters. He takes great pride in working with his clients during difficult emotional times in their lives, while aggressively representing their legal interests. Mr. Sandler has represented a wide range of clients, including, but not limited to, professional athletes, as well as high-net-worth individuals, and clients with difficult custody matters, including allegations of abuse cases. Despite the complex nature of difficult child support or domestic violence issues, he provides honest, professional and levelheaded representation to achieve positive results for his clients. In addition to his advocacy for his clients, Mr. Sandler serves on the Board of Directors of the Maricopa County Bar Association, Family Law Division.
- Modification of Prior Orders
- Post Decree actions
- Enforcement actions
- Orders of Protection
- Injunctions against Harassment
- Non-Parent Custody/ In Loco Parentis
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Temporary Orders
- Prenuptial/Premarital Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Settlement Conferences
- Property Settlements
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Political Science
from University of Arizona
- Juris Doctorate from University of Arizona, James E. Rogers
College of Law
- Admitted to practice in the State of Arizona
- Member of the Arizona Bar Association
- Member Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Arizona Bar Association
- Executive Board Member of Maricopa County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Contributed an article to the Maricopa County Bar Association Family Law Section Newsletter titled, When “I don’t” turns back into “I do”: How to Help a Client When Their Irretrievably Broken Marriage Becomes Retrievable
- Achieved an 10/10 Superb Rating for Family Law on Avvo
- Achieved 4.9/5 Preeminent Client Rating on Martindale
- Successfully handled a child support enforcement case in which the opposing party refused to pay child support or his child support arrears. Opposing party was found in contempt and ordered to pay a purge to avoid incarceration and client was awarded attorney’s fees and costs.
- Represented a client in an order of protection hearing in which the client was given an Order of Protection that included children as protected persons. This outcome was later used in a custody proceeding to evidence client’s reasonable request for sole custody.
- Received a favorable property distribution and requested Child Support Order for a professional athlete through negotiation of divorce settlement.