Bellah Perez, PLLC.
5622 W. Glendale Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301
Glendale, Arizona Attorney Providing Representation in Estate Planning, Probate, Juvenile, and Personal Injury Matters.
Sheila Harmer joined the law firm of Bellah & Associates, PLLC in July 2006. Having served as a Judge Pro Tem in Maricopa County, she has extensive knowledge of civil litigation. Currently, she provides assistance to clients in estate planning, probate, adoption, guardianship, and conservatorship matters.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Arizona State University
- Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Admitted to practice in the State of Arizona
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Judge Pro Tem with Maricopa County Superior Court since 1990
- Former president of the West Maricopa County Bar Association
- Successfully obtained a quiet title judgment, allowing the client to get the title of her home back from her brother, who had wrongfully transferred it into his name.
- Successfully represented heirs in an action to contest a will. The outcome kept the majority of the 1 million dollar estate for the heirs and avoided costly litigation.