Bellah Perez Personal Injury Case Results
With 2018 already drawing to a close, Bellah Perez, PLLC is proud to have assisted victims in a variety of personal injury cases over the course of the year, as well as throughout our history. These cases have resulted in multi-million dollar recoveries for our clients, paying medical and insurance bills, recovering lost income, and providing compensation for pain and suffering.
In 2016, there were over 37,000 deaths due to motor vehicle accidents in the U.S., 1,000 of which took place in Arizona alone. Another 4.6 million medically consulted injuries were reported, all due to auto accidents. We take these cases seriously, knowing motor vehicle deaths and injuries are on the rise from year to year. Bellah Perez, PLLC has had countless successful six- and seven-figure recoveries for clients suffering as a result of auto accidents and wrongful deaths, including:
- $5.2 million– auto accident injury
- $2.7 million – wrongful death of auto pedestrian
- $1.8 million – wrongful death of auto pedestrian
- $1,060,000 – vulnerable adult traumatic brain injury against the care facility and State of Arizona
- $1,015,000 – auto pedestrian injury
- $1 million – auto pedestrian injury
- $650,000 – auto pedestrian injury
- $450,000 – auto pedestrian injury
- $450,000 – injury from failure to maintain roadway
- $350,000 – auto accident resulting in premature birth
- $385,000 – slip and fall injury
- $165,000 – slip and fall case against Phoenix Metro
We know compensation can’t alleviate the pain of losing a loved one or eliminate a serious injury, but our personal injury attorneys strive to restore victims’ financial security and peace of mind while rectifying the injustice experienced because of someone’s negligence.
Malpractice, Workplace Injuries, and Probate
While auto accidents are an all-too-common case area, Bellah Perez has also served Arizonans who suffered injury in the workplace, during medical care, or due to general negligence. In addition, we work hard to ensure probate cases are resolved efficiently and satisfactorily for our clients. Some of our recoveries include:
- $3.5 million – medical malpractice
- $3.3 million – workplace injury
- $1 million – eye injury
- $1 million – multiple cases involving probate estates
- $340,000 – kidney injury
And these are only a sampling, with many more clients walking away with checks in the bank to compensate them for their losses. Moreover, Bellah Perez has successfully negotiated numerous confidential settlements, providing victims with both victory and privacy.